Bill Bartels, Film Liaison
Office: (805) 409-9947
|• Thousand Oaks Civic
• Channel Islands & beaches
• Santa Monica Mountains
• Forests, lakes & harbors
• Santa Paula & Camarillo airports
• Mission & cave paintings
• Quick response
• Single contact to county and city permitting agencies
• Vast knowledge of the local community
Conveniently located between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, Ventura County has been called the Land of Everlasting Summers.
• Ventura County offers it all, from beach-front condos to mountain-view homes, suburban neighborhoods to ranches and farms, and dramatic open space to historical sites.
Numerous television shows, including “Monk” and “Desperate Housewives”
• Numerous music videos & commercials, including Honda and Jay Leno
• Movies, including “Frost/Nixon”