Joan Aguado, Film Liaison
1414 Mission Street
|• 3 Stables
• Mid Century, Craftsman, Victorian & Colonial homes
• Timeless downtown district and charming parks
• Ball fields
|• Golf course |
• Small town library
• Art Deco high school
• “Anywhere USA” look
• Tree-canopied streets without palms
• Old theatre “Rialto”
• Scouting requests
• One stop shopping: police, public works, fire etc.
• All handled by film liaison
• Extensive location library
• Permit online
• Quick permit turnaround
• 24/7 response
• No rider fees
• South Pasadena is the East Coast/Midwest nestled in the 30-mile zone.
• Part of the original “Indiana Colony”, South Pasadena boasts architectural integrity and many tree-lined streets without palm trees.
• Quaint downtown with small-town look and feel.
• Beautiful park with rose gardens, rolling hills and winding pathways.
Film: Gone with the Wind, The Player, Terminator, Old School, Bruce Almighty, National Treasure, 13 Going on 30, Legally Blonde I and II, Little Fockers, We Bought a Zoo, Lincoln Lawyer
TV: Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Madmen, Brothers and Sisters, Beverly Hills 90210, Judging Amy, CSI, Cold Case, Big Love, Dog Whisperer,
Nip/Tuck, Desperate Housewives
Commercials: Porshe, Audi, Chevy Volt, Target, Sears, Buick, Crest, Big Lot’s, Verizon, Dr. Pepper, Jeep, Kraft, DISH network, Toyota, Nestle, Blue Cross